Thursday, April 17, 2014

Getting Up and Staying Up

One of the hardest things for me to do is wake up and get out of bed and (here it is, the hardest part) STAYING OUT OF BED. However when those miraculous days of me staying out my bed happen they make me so happy. I really enjoy being able to take my time in the morning and having breakfast or a smoothie. Fitting in a workout in the morning is one of my main goals right now. I used to do it all the time, whether it was just a run or yoga or whatever, it made the rest of my day just a bit more brighter, happier and I'm more active during the day. 

Part one of reaching my morning workout goal happened today. I woke up earlier than I normally do and I stayed out of bed! Instead of working out I made breakfast and read the news and slowly got ready for work and the rest of my day. I figured this would be a decent stepping stone for this goal because I really, really, really am not a morning person but I intend on changing that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment